What do I do if my child is ill?
- If your child is unwell and cannot come to school please let us know by phoning us on 0121 675 3421
- If your child has been vomiting or has diarrhoea, please keep them at home from school for 2 days (48 hours) after the illness stops.
- If your child starts a course of antibiotics they must remain at home for the first day (24 hours).
- If your child has a food allergy or food intolerance please inform us immediately.
- Please check that your child has all the immunisation recommended for young children. This could protect other children as well as your own from certain diseases.