- Lillian de Lissa Nursery school is funded by the Local Authority and offers 15 hours of free provision to all children aged 3-4. These hours can be arranged to fit your needs wherever possible.
- We have high quality provision for 40 2yr olds - fee paying or free depending on individual family situations.
- Some children from working families will be able to use 30 hours free educational provision at our setting.
- http://A new Government website called Childcare Choices has been launched for millions of parents to register for the new tax-free childcare and the 30hrs free childcare scheme.
- A breakfast and after school club is available for those who choose to use it.
- We provide a happy, secure, welcoming and caring environment where families and children can learn, explore and develop.
- Our nursery environment consists of a large open plan work area, art studio, dining room, a nurture room for interventions and a well equipped outside play area where the staff and children all work together.
- We are an inclusive setting and our ethos and curriculum enables children to be independent learners, making choices and building strong relationships. We encourage this by structuring the environment and timetable to enable individual, paired, small and large group activity.
Our school recognises and values what each child brings to the nursery and we hope to work closely in partnership with parents to achieve our aims. We encourage parents to take an active interest in what we do at school. We are very proud of the multi-cultural nature of our school and our staff are committed to promoting community cohesion. We value and include all children equally and encourage them to show respect towards their environment and each other.